How to Prevent Google Adsense from Invalid Clicks?
Click bombing is one of the biggest nightmares for many Google AdSense publishers. I am also a publisher, So It’s my duty to tell you about all this stuff.To maintain the high quality of the AdSense network, Google monitors click activities on every website very closely and take strict action against the publishers who click on their own Ads or encourage others to click on it.
As you know Google pays primarily on the click basis as you must have heard about CPC of an ad. Here CPC is Cost per Click.
Many new publishers like you and me are tempted to click on the Ads themselves to see few extra dollars in their AdSense account. But Google has very sophisticated systems to track such clicks and if you are caught, your AdSense account will be disabled.
I never heard anyone getting their account back once disabled for invalid clicks. It is very rare if you are lucky enough to get back your Adsense.
If you take a close look at the popular webmaster forums like Bing and Yandex and Google Adsense, YouTube Official forum, You must have seen numerous publishers have reported that they lost their AdSense account for the invalid click activity like repeated clicks on their Google AdSense Ads.
Most of them have claimed that they never clicked on their Ads but it was someone else doing it intentionally (You know enemies are everywhere) with the intention of getting their AdSense disabled (which is popularly known as “click bombing“).
How to Prevent Googe Adsense from Click Bombing?
To prevent your Google Adsense account from Invalid click and Click bombing, Please look at the below topics carefully and implement them into your website or Admob so that your account suspension and disable chances become very low.Let’s hear it one by one.
1. Stop talking about your Adsense income – I will suggest you to stop bragging about your Google Adsense earning in public forums and on Social media. I have seen many people share their Adsense earning and income.This will leave you in harm. You don’t know who has made an eye for you.Such People can do anything to make your Adsense into the garbage.So, stop talking about the earnings.
2. Watch your reports daily – Always keep a close eye on your AdSense reports ( I will suggest you to do it every morning and before sleep, add it to your routine)and monitor the clicks and impression CTR. If you see any unusual activity like too many clicks in a short period of time, pay close attention to it. Are they keep increasing? Is it happening at short intervals?Sometimes people do it own and sometimes using a bot.
If you noticed that the number of clicks is unusually high and if it continues, it indicates someone is repeatedly clicking on your Ads and most probably his intention is to get your AdSense disabled. It could be one of your competitors or someone could be doing it for no reason.you have to be careful then. For this, you can use a WordPress Plugin name “AdSense Invalid Click Protector”.
3. Use AdSense Invalid Click Protector – It is a WordPress plugin to protect your AdSense ads from unusual click bombings and invalid clicks.As per the Google AdSense terms, Google doesn’t take any responsibility towards these invalid click activities or click bombings and always point the finger towards the AdSense publisher, giving him/her all the blames. Now it is time to end this problem, once and for all.Follow the below steps to install it on WordPress.
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Search for AdSense Invalid Click Protector or AICP and Install it
- Go to your admin dashboard and you will see the dashboard widget over there.
- To change the settings of the AdSense Invalid Click Protector, head over to AdSense Invalid Click Protector > General Settings menu in your WordPress’s left vertical menu