Fix Valuable Inventory Scraped Content Adsense issue
In this article, We will talk about “How to fix Valuable Inventory Scraped Content Adsense policy violation error? “
These days people are in a hurry, specially new bloggers. They want to earn very fast but they don’t want to work smarter.
Readers, please keep these things in mind “Blogging is a business which requires smart work, discipline andstrategy to get it on the floor”.
It also requires patience. It is not something which will start generating money for you from it’s initial days.
Contents should be advertiser friendly and also keep your readers interest on top of your blog priority.
Now let’s see the Valuable Inventory Scraped Content Adsense Violation in detail.
What is Scraping in Blogging?
Some of the Webmasters from us, use content, taken (scraped) from other sites. They just modify it slightly, use some synonyms and republish it. This is not toleratble by Google. They want authentic content from you.
Sites from which contents taken are reputable sites in most cases.
Here, they fail to produce unique contents.
I have also seen some people who do auto blogging and who use scrappers to perform scrapping or in other words content misplacing.
Some example of Scraped content includes:
1. Without adding any original content or value, sites that copy and republish content from other sites.
2. Sites that copy content from other websites, modify it slightly, and republish it.
3. Without providing some type of unique organization or benefit to the user, Sites that reproduce content feeds from other sites.
4. Sites which are dedicated to embedding content such as video, images, or other media from different sites without adding substantial value to the visitor. you might have seen awebsite where they only embed youtube popular videos.
How to fix “Valuable Inventory Scraped Content” Adsense violation?
After all, this is a very easy task if you have understood what is scraping in the above paragraph.
Now, you just have to remove all those scraped contents from your website or blog, if you really wanna resolve this Adsense violation.
To fix Valuable Inventory Scraped Content violation just follow all the guidelines provided below
1. Make sure your blog has unique contents i.e avoid content scraping. All the articles should be written by itself
2. Do not embed or attach unnecessary files to your blog content. Especially I will suggest you not to use any copyrighted images, videos or other data. Always try to add images and files created by you only.
3. Focus on the originality of the content – It is worthwhile to give some time in writing your content. Write long article if possible, because if you write short article you will get valuable Inventory no content violation.
4. Remove the excessive advertisements from your posts and pages.
5. Maintain a gap between ads and the content. Otherwise, it will look like you want the user to click on the ads. In other words, you are increasing the chances of accidental clicks. So, avoid that.
6. Do not add ads on those pages which have less content or no content. Like Login, registration or Search pages.
Being in Blogging from last one and half year, I have seen lot of changes in Google AdSense policies. If you read them then you can understand easily that they always focus on reader’s aspect and advertiser behavior.
So, far better from this is you should also realize the importance of contents and give your reader’s a different eye to read your blog.
People are facing Google indexing issues and ranking issues due to scraped content as well. It is also not good for website SEO.
Take a oath with me that “You will stop content scraping from now.”
If you do so, then there will never be any chances of “Valuable Inventory Scraped Content” situation.