Fixed: Fix Valuable Inventory: Templated Page AdSense Violation
Fix Valuable Inventory: Templated Page violation – Have you got this AdSense policy violation and want to know how can you get rid of Templated Page error. We have already covered valuable inventory: Scraped Content, Valuable Inventory: Not Enough Content, Valuable Inventory: Under Construction and site behavior: navigation AdSense policy violations in detail.
Today, we will discuss in detail about the valuable inventory: templated page violation and the reasons for this. We will see what can be done to fix this.
Recently one of my friends got this error while applying for Google AdSense. He has asked me for the solution and that forced me to write an article on this topic.
Reasons for getting valuable inventory: templated page violation
After taking our specialist eye on some of the beautiful blogs having this error we have found some certain reasons we have listed below. This will help you to identify the actual reason for your blog.
- You have imported demo content and not deleted the unused content before applying Google AdSense
- Content on your website is not unique
- Most of the content on your website is available on other sites i.e. you have used the theme files as it is
- The quality of the language used in your articles is very low.
- The contents on your website are not meaningful and rich
- You have not followed the webmaster guidelines like having important pages to be designed properly
- There are empty web pages on your website -i.e. pages having no content