FrozenFry Review – Group Buy SEO tools in Cheap price
FrozenFry Review –Ahref, Semrush, Alexa, Moz, Grammarly, Canva, Keyword tool, Netflix, Amazon Prime and more in less than 20$ a month. Today, I am writing about “FrozenFry Tools and Services Reviews” after using it for 2 months – Frozenfry is a website which provides SEO and other internet websites premium access at a very cheap price. We have listed all the services provided by FrozenFry later in this article.
If you are a blogger and you are looking for cheap and best SEO tools provider then FrozenFry and Flikoverare two good options you have. I have used both of them.
In blogging, tool analyzation of contents and website is very important. Tools will help you to grow your blog faster. You can easily go for Keyword research, On-page SEO review and Off-page SEO checking, Site Audit, Broken link checking, Site Domain Authority (DA) and Page Authority (PA) analysis and a lot more.
Why are SEO Tools so important?
If you are a blogger and if you don’t have access to the premium SEO tools then you are loosing your market, you are loosing your traffic. Your growth will be slower. Monitoring competitors and their data is not possible without these great SEO tools.
I have made of list of things which will demonstrate you the importance of these tools. These are just an overview –
1. You can do proper keyword researching including keyword cost and volume of search (Keyword Reveler, Ahref, Semrush and more)
3. The competitor’s analysis will be simpler. (Buzzsumo, Semrush, Ahref)
4 Competitor’s backlinks analysis and revealing will be easier using Alexa
5. You can get your backlinks list, including lost/gained backlinks, How many backlinks you have from which domain extensions like .gov.edu,.com and more? (Ahref)
6. You can create self-made pictures and infographics for blog posts using Canva. beside this you can create any type of picture using canva. I mostly use it for creating Blog banners and Youtube thumbnails.
7. You can easily resolve blog grammatical errors automatically by Grammarly
8. Broken links analysis (Ahref, Semrush, Buzzsumo, Alexa)
There is a lot you can not do with these Premium tools. Premium SEO and Blogging tools will provide you very important data about your competitors and your website which can change the way of blogging you have performed earlier.
Why I like FrozenFry?
There is a lot of reasons for this. Their services are good. Previously there was cookie system, where you download the latest cookies and then with the help of cookie editor extension you upload those cookies to use services of Ahref and Semrush or other tools. The downtime was bit higher in cookie download and upload system. But now they have specialised chrome extensions for their service and it’s charming.
Here are some more reason of using FrozenFry –
- Upto 80-90 percent uptime
- You will get instant access of all the tools immediately after buying
- They are providing all the tools at very reasonable price
- Support through FB chat, I don’t like it much but they reply instantly most of the time. So, cool.
What are the other services offered by FrozenFry?
Beside providing all these tools FroozenFry have some other services as well. Here is the list of services –
- Web Design Services
- Search Engine Optimization
- Local SEO Services
- Backlinking Services
- Social Media Optimization
- Pay Per Click Advertising
FAQ based on FrozenFry Services
1. Can I share the tools I have bought to others like my friend and family member?
Actually, frozenFry does not allow the sharing of tools. If they found they will ban your account. But, you can share the entertainment credentials provided by them to your family and friend like Amazon Prime and Netflix. You can also share Canva Premium. But make sure that you don’t do it on a large scale. I have shared with 3-4 persons and it was working fine. I have not tried other tools sharing.
2. Services are not working properly, can I ask them for a refund?
Yes , ofcourse. They have their refund policy. Make sure to read them before buying.
3.Is there any limitation in the accounts which we purchase?
Yes, there are limitations to some of the SEO tools. They block bulk features such as APIs, OpenApps etc. in some of the SEO tools too in order to prevent abuse. All these accounts are shared group buy accounts and are meant mainly for light to medium usage. So, they would not allow any single customer to abuse the account resulting problems for the rest of the customers. For normal users, these accounts work perfectly fine.
Wrapping it up – Final View on FrozenFry
So, if you are thinking to buy tools provided by frozenFry then go for it. Start with the Lite plan and see how it works for you? If satisfied with the services and tools workings then you can take Standard or Agency planlater according to your need.
I have used Agency plan for two months before writing this “FrozenFry Review”. It was working fine for me. Mostly the tools I have used Ahref, Semrush, Buzzsumo, Canva, Amazon prime, Netflix and Grammarly.