How to add Payment Methods in Adsense Account 2021
Today I am sharing with you “How will you add Payment Methods in Adsense Account?” to get money on time. Once You reach your threshold limit. You will be eligible for adding a payment option in your Google Adsense account.
How to add payment methods in Google Adsense Account?
Adding a payment method in Adsense is always a concern for newbies. Let me tell you clearly Google pays money with the Wire transfer in India. You need to add your bank account details once you have got this notification in your Adsense Account.
“Your Payment is currently on hold, you have not Provided your payment Information yet”
To get paid on time with Adsense you have to add a payment method to your Adsense account.
Here is the step by step procedure to add a Payment method.
1. Open your Adsense dashboard and go to Payments section.
2. Click on Add Payment Method option to add a payment method
3. Now you will get a payment form to fill out your payment Information. Now you have to enter the details very carefully.
You only have to fill out these details-
- Name of Bank Account
- Bank Name
- IFSC code
- Account Number
4. If you want this to be your primary form of payment, select the Set as primary payment method checkbox.
5. Once You have filled all the details just click on Save button to save your Payment method.
When Will You Get Paid after submitting a payment method?
Google generally release Payments on 21st of the month. So, when Google will release your money you will get an email about this.
Depending On bank location and holidays it might take 1 week to transfer that money into your account. So, You Google Adsense payment will arrive in between 22nd – 31st of the month.