How to properly Place Adsense code into WordPress Website
How To properly Place your Adsense Ads Code into your WordPress Website in very simple steps. I will show you two methods to do this. Because If you do not place Adsense Ads code on the proper place into your website, Your Adsense Approve time will be more or might be disapproved.
What is Google AdSense?
Google AdSense is an advertising network run by Google that allows bloggers and website owners an opportunity to earn money by showing text, image, video, and another interactive advertisement on their websites. These ads are targeted to site content and audience.
Placing Google Adsense Ad Code
1. Apply for Adsense, then you will be provided a code to insert into your Website.Just Copy that Google Adsense code.
2.This code will verify your site and it will take up to 3 days to approve your website.In some cases, it might take longer.
3. Open WordPress Admin & Login, Then Go To Appearance->Editor and click on Editor.
4. Find Header.php of Your WordPress Theme (see the picture below) and click on that to edit
5. In Header.php file Find <head> tag and after the <head> tag put your Google Adsense Ad Code.You can place your Adsense code anywhere between <head> and</head> or after the </head> and before <body>
5. After Pasting the Adsense code, Go to your adsense and click on Code Pasted and then Ok.After doing all this wait for the review from Google.
AdSense Best Practices and Frequently Asked Questions
Over the years, we’ve answered several AdSense related questions. Having used AdSense on several of our sites such as Okeyravi.com, we’ve learned a whole lot about optimizing. Below are some AdSense best practices and frequently asked questions.
Q. What’s the best AdSense Ad Size?
Although ad placement is key, we’ve found that the best sizes are 336×280 and 300×260. These ads tend to fit on most screen sizes and have the best pay rate as well.
Q. What’s the Best AdSense Placement?
This entirely depends on your layout. The goal is to get more clicks, so you want to place your ads in a more prominent spot. We have found that ads within post content towards the top of the screen tend to get the most clicks.
Several users have asked us about adding AdSense in a floating widget because it will be very prominent. We strongly recommend against that because it is not allowed by Google Terms of Service. If you violate their TOS, then you can get banned from the program.
Q. Can I click on my Ads?
Often beginners are tempted to click on their own ads or ask their family members to click on their ads. Please don’t do that. Google’s algorithm is very smart and knows when you’re clicking on your own ad. This can get you banned from the program.
Q. What is Page RPM?
RPM stands for Revenue per Mille meaning revenue per 1000 impressions. This is determined by multiplying the total number of clicks and cost per click and then dividing that by the total number of page views.
We hope this article helped you add Google AdSense to your WordPress site. If you have any questions, then please feel free to ask us by leaving a comment below.