How to Submit My Website to DuckDuckGo Search Engine?
DuckDuckGo Search Engine Submission 2020 – How to Submit your Website to DuckDuckGo.com is a matter of concern now? Duckduckgo has gained a lot of popularity in Search Engine Field in last 2 years. So every blogger wants to submit his site/URL to duckduckgo.com for Indexing and traffic purpose.
Today, In this article, I am going to deal with “Duckduckgo Search Engine Submission”. So Let’s Start this With what is duckduckgo?
DuckDuckGo Search Engine Submission
Unlike other search engines, DuckDuckGo doesn’t offer any kind of webmaster tools.
Duckduckgo also not offers URL submission.
So, Is there any way to submit your site to DuckDuckGo. Yes, they don’t have any kind of a crawler that is going to crawl your website. To index your site, you have to rely on the search results from other search engines and come up with a way to index your site.
There is no need to submit your site to duckduckgo also there is no way to submit.
As duckduckgo automatically index your site.
So, It might take some time to show your site on duckduckgo search Engine.
I have made a Youtube Tutorial on Google, Bing and Yandex Webmaster Submission. Have a look at that.
How does Duckduckgo Search Engine works?
Duckduckgo mainly works on meta keywords Like meta title, meta description. It shows results by metasearch. So, if your meta is strong. you can easily rank high in Duckduckgo. To get more on this, you can visit duckduckgo original website.
How to submit your site to Google, Bing, and Yandex?
Google Webmaster Submission
1. Create an account with Google Search Console.
2. Once logged in, click on “Add a property” link and add your website.
3. You need to Verify your ownership with any of the available method. I personally recommend Google Analytics method or DNS method. You can choose any of them
4. Click on the site to go to your site’s dashboard.
5. Expand “crawl” on the left, go to “sitemaps,” and add the sitemap of your site. You can find your website sitemap at http://yourdomain/sitemap.xml as in my case it is http://gotals.com/sitemap.xml.
Once submitted Google crawlers will take some time to crawl and index your links and images.
Bing Webmaster Submission
1. Create an account with Bing Webmaster’s tool.
2. Add your site.
3. Verify your domain Ownership. the easiest way is BingsiteAuth File (Upload in the public.html folder on the server) or meta Tag HTML keyword (Add it to <head>…code..<//head>, for this you can use “Insert header and footer” Plugin in WordPress)
4. Click on the name of the site you just entered.
5. Click on “Configure my site” on the left and then go to “submit URLs” and “sitemaps” section to enter details of your site.
Yandex Webmaster Submission
1. Create an Account With Yandex Webmaster tool.
2. Add your Site
3. Verify Your Domain Ownership
4. Click on the name of Site you Submitted
5. Submit Your “Sitemap.XML File”
So, You have understood now, How to do Webmaster Submission Easily. if You have any issue you can comment below.
Important Tips About Duckduckgo URL Submission
If You have a small business or blog and you want to submit your site to duckduckgo search engine, then the easiest way is Yandex webmaster Submission. As you know Google and Bing have a vast network. So, duckduckgo will take some time to index your Website in his directory.