Solved: Valuable inventory: Scraped content issue adsense
While you applying for adsense some time your account will not approved due to Valuable inventory Scraped content issue.
So here we are going to discuss what isValuable inventory Scraped content and when its come.
before going for AdSense approval. Make sure your website is completely developed. Your website should have unique contents. I said unique it simply means written by itself, not copied, spinned or scraped from other articles.
What is Scraping in Blogging?
Some of the Webmasters from us, use content,scraped (copied) from other sites. They just modify it slightly, use some synonyms and republish it. This is not toleratble by Google. They want authentic content from you.
Purely scraped content, even from high-quality sources, may not provide any added value to your users without additional useful services or content provided by your site; it may also constitute copyright infringement in some cases.
It’s worthwhile to take the time to create original content that sets your site apart. This will keep your visitors coming back and will provide more useful results for users searching on Google.
Some examples of scraping include:
- Sites that copy and republish content from other sites without adding any original content or value
- Sites that copy content from other sites, modify it slightly and republish it
- Sites that reproduce content feeds from other sites without providing some type of unique organization or benefit to the user
- Sites dedicated to embedding content such as video, images, or other media from other sites without substantial added value to the user
Some example of Scraped content includes:
1. Without adding any original content or value, sites that copy and republish content from other sites.
2. Sites that copy content from other websites, modify it slightly, and republish it.
3. Without providing some type of unique organization or benefit to the user, Sites that reproduce content feeds from other sites.
4. Sites which are dedicated to embedding content such as video, images, or other media from different sites without adding substantial value to the visitor. you might have seen awebsite where they only embed youtube popular videos.
How to fix “Valuable Inventory Scraped Content” Adsense violation?
After all, this is a very easy task if you have understood what is scraping in the above paragraph.
Now, you just have to remove all those scraped contents from your website or blog, if you really wanna resolve this Adsense violation.
To fix Valuable Inventory Scraped Content violation just follow all the guidelines provided below
1. Make sure your blog has unique contents i.e avoid content scraping. All the articles should be written by itself
2. Do not embed or attach unnecessary files to your blog content. Especially I will suggest you not to use any copyrighted images, videos or other data. Always try to add images and files created by you only.
3. Focus on the originality of the content – It is worthwhile to give some time in writing your content. Write long article if possible, because if you write short article you will get valuable Inventory no content violation.
4. Remove the excessive advertisements from your posts and pages.
5. Maintain a gap between ads and the content. Otherwise, it will look like you want the user to click on the ads. In other words, you are increasing the chances of accidental clicks. So, avoid that.
6. Do not add ads on those pages which have less content or no content. Like Login, registration or Search pages.