Top Adsense queries and solutions 2021
I am sharing today “Top Adsense queries and solutions”. I hope this Adsense QNA session will help you to get out of all your Adsense problems.
Top Adsense queries and solutions
1. Can I have more than one Adsense Account?
Yes, you can. But as Google says “A person must have only one Adsense Account in his life” So, you need to keep these things in mind which applying for another Adsense Account –
- You Identity should be different like – Name, Phone No, Email ID, Bank account
- You can use the same address, But I will suggest you not to choose the same address for more than 3 Accounts.
2. Can I use same Bank Accounts for two different Adsense?
Technically yes, You can. But it is not recommended. You can use your other bank account or your family or friend account to get money.
3. Can I change my payment account after getting paid on Adsense?
Yes, Of course. You can see in your Adsense Account payment option there are options to add payment methods and You can do it. But to get paid. you have to make one of payment option primary.
4. My Adsense is permanently disabled? How to get it back?
Generally, a permanently disabled Adsense can’t be taken back. the chances of getting it back are very less. in this case, the only method that will work for you is the Adsense Appeal Form. go through it properly and fill out the correct details.
If your application is rejected try again after one – three month. Again rejected, leave it and focus on other things. You can try even after 6 months or one year to get it back. there are chances that your Adsense might get approval again.
5. My Adsense Account is suspended for some days (generally 30) What will I do now?
If your Adsense account is suspended due to invalid click activity or any other reason. You can go through appeal form. But Please read your mail properly there will be clearly mentioned. You are allowed to appeal or not.
7. How do I remove a website from My sites in Adsense Account?
This is a most important Adsense Query but there is not a suitable answer for this. but as I have experience of this. I can say, You can not remove a site from your my Sites option in Adsense Account.
if you remove a site where you don’t want to see your ads, Just make them unverified and if possible remove all AdSense ad codes and Adsense verification code form that site.
8. My Adsense Account is disapproved, what to do next?
You have applied for an Adsense account and if you Adsense request is disapproved or rejected.
9. When We reapply for Adsense after getting a disapproval or rejection?
Well, its obvious and you have to reapply again once you have worked on all the possible reason for rejections which are clearly mentioned in your rejection mail. I will refer you to reapply after two weeks.
10. Adsense account Pending Reviews. What to do next?
If you have applied for an Adsense and You are not getting any sign either for rejection or acceptance. Don’t feel bad. Have a look at all the things which you can do in between you Adsense pending approval.
11. Should I buy an Adsense Account or not?
There is no any problem in buying an Adsense Account Most of the People are doing this. you also can. but Never trust anybody who gives Adsense in very less amount. They may fraud you.
Always buy Adsense with a person you know. I will refer you to go to that Adsense account which already has received payments.
12. I have an approved Adsense. But I am not able to see ads on my site or it is blank?
There is two possible reason one is either your Adsense account is not fully approved for Adsense for Contents or the second is you have not placed the ad code properly.
Sometimes People do mistakes, they get Adsense approved by either Youtube and Admob. But keep in mind to get ads on your website your Adsense will be approved for Adsense for content.
You can check it here – Settings -> Account Information in your Adsense Account
13. How to fix this error – “Earnings at risk – One or more of your ads.txt files doesn’t contain your AdSense publisher ID. Fix this now to avoid severe impact on your revenue?”
Well, this Adsense error occurs when you want to switch Adsense Account of your Website. To fix this you just need to Update your ads.txt file. Read the related article provided below to fix it up properly.
14. I have an Adsense Account Approved with YouTube. Can I use it on my Website?
Of course, you can, But you have to take approval first to get ads on your site.
15. Can I take more than one Adsense Approval on the Same site?
This is what we call a stupid Adsense query, I already have said Google only allows one AdSense account per human. If you want more, apply with your different site and with all different details to be safe.