Trick to Get First 10000 views on YouTube
In order to find out “Trick to Get First 10000 views on YouTube”, Being a YouTuber and a Blogger I am sharing my experience with you here. I will also tell you What other people think about getting first 10K views on YouTube.
As you know, YouTube has changed its policy about enabling monetization for YouTube. Now a creator has to make 10K views on his/her channel to apply for monetization. Once you get 10K views then you channel will be eligible for monetization and if your account is in good standing, Your YouTube content monetization will be enabled in 3-7 days.
Now there is a misconception in between the creators about the 10K views. Let me clear your confusion “YouTube has never told 10000 views on one video It’s about total channel views”. So keep it in mind. Your channel views will be 10K while applying for monetization. How many videos you have created and how much views you got on those videos doesn’t matter here.
Best Method to Get First 10000 views on YouTube
If Your prime focus is to make first 10,000 views on YouTube then It’s not a tougher task. Here are the tricks you need to follow. If you follow this I guarantee, you will get 10K views in 1-2 day only.
Note: Please don’t upload others content like moves and songs, this will give you awesome views count but your channel will not be approved once you have some copyright claim on your channel. Be aware of this.
- First of all, you need to find out what is going to be viral or what is in the top trending these days. for finding this you can read the newspaper, You can surf the net. the best way to doing it to visit googletrends.com. Google Trends will give you wide information about all the trends going in all over the country niche wise. You can select your niche and your country to see the trends going on.
- Now Once you got the topic, make 3-4 good quality videos with clear audio quality and post it to your YouTube Channel.
- Posting videos to your channel will not give you video views, you have to keep some other things in mind –
- Make an awesome thumbnail of your video. Use custom thumbnail for your videos.
- Write the video title properly
- Give the full description of the video in the description box.
- Use proper tags and tag combinations i.e. long-tail tags and short tags both
- Proper use of category is also important.
Now the question is ” If we follow above all steps then Is it a guarantee that a creator will get it’s first 10000 youtube views”. The answer is no, here are the explanations.
You don’t have to make but you should try to make videos before the other creators. As you know, When something goes viral then people generally search for those things. The viral object keyword starts ranking gradually. So, If you make nice and awesome videos on that topic proactively, then there is a high chance to make good views and this also works for a trending video section.