YouTube New Monetisation Rule 2021
YouTube has changed it Monetisation Policy and We are sharing all the changes under the topic “YouTube New Monetisation Rule 2021”. Have a look at all the youtube monetization changes and related queries here.
I already have discussed the changes that might come regarding this and exactly what happened. youTube has changed the rule for getting monetization enabled for new creators.
Now There is a heavy rush of creators on YouTube in which some are making good contents while some are uploading rubbish videos. YouTube wants its surface to be clean and fulfilled with relevant and important contents.
So it is mainly focused on Watch times and Subscribers Now. To get you YouTube Monetisation enabled in 2018. You have to make great efforts. So, Be ready for this.
As Youtube Says: On February 20th, 2018, we’ll also implement this threshold across existing channels on the platform, to allow for a 30 day grace period. On that date, channels with fewer than 1,000 subs or 4,000 watch hours will no longer be able to earn money on YouTube. When they reach 1,000 subs and 4,000 watch hours they will be automatically re-evaluated under strict criteria to ensure they comply with our policies. New channels will need to apply, and their application will be evaluated when they hit these milestones.
Here are the new rules to get monetization enabled on a Youtube channel
- Now a youtube creator requires 1000 subscriber and 4000 watch hours in the last 365 days.
- The last 365 days or 1 year will be counted from the date of application.
- You should not have any policy violations, Copyright strikes and community Guidelines strike on your channel.
So, It’s not about getting 10k Views on YouTube Now, It’s all about making good contents which a YouTube viewers want to view.
YouTube New Monetisation Rule 2018 Need 1000 Subscribers 4000 Watch-hours QNA
- Q1. Is it 4000 watch minutes or Hours
- Ans: Youtube has specified clearly it is 4000 watch hours not watch minutes.
- Q2. I have 1000 subscriber in last 1 Year, Am I eligible for Monetisation
- Ans: Yes
- Q3. My monetization is enabled but I don’t have either 4000 Watch hours or 1000 Subscribers. Will my Monetisation be disabled?
- Ans: yes your monetization will be disabled from 20th Feb 2018. So try to gain watch time and Subscribers in between.
- Q4. I have More than 10K Views, Am I eligible for Monetisation?
- Ans: From 20th Feb 2018 onwards, A YouTube Channel Monetization will depend on Watch Houts and Subscribers Which I have discussed in this Article Have a look.